[Gambas-user] DATE function Gambas 3.8.4 (Distro)

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu May 16 19:45:10 CEST 2019

I'm not talking about using dates like Strings (Cogier) but using dates as
Dates.
This was taught to me by Fabien Bodard (here) and Sotema in Italy.
If you always use the Date value for your calculations you will have no
problems.
Then when you need to show it to the user use Str or Format.

Regards
Gianluigi