[Gambas-user] TableView and Tab key

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 12:33:28 CEST 2019

Too hard!
I eschew tableview for some reasons. That is one of them.
IIRC there is something funny about pressing return at the end of a
tableview?
Best of luck.

(We use a standard approach in this type of instance. Select a row in a
gridview and if your user is allowed to edit it, then it shows an editor
in a panel below the grid. IOW the grid is just a "selector" and say
double clicking the row or any column or right clicking on a cell brings
up a menu. Much easier to control and the user can "SEE" the intent of
their actions.

Here's an example from our own "bugtracker"