[Gambas-user] Having a bit of trouble with ImageView ZoomfFit

Bruce adamnt42 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 12:19:12 CEST 2019

Yes, that was how I worked around it initially. But it is a bit of an
impost on the user, I (and they) just want to see it zoomed to fit.

I'm grasping at straws here, it wont ZTF (zoom to fit) if the image is
slightly larger than the control or it's to do with the
OS/Desktop/GUI/gardengnome that manages images?  We used to use
PictureBoxes but they are such a clunky control. I thought, through
recent updates, that ImageViews were a much nicer control to work with.

I don't think I use <Imageview>.Show anywhere, we just load it and hope
we can set the active zoom via ZoomFit().

Horribly, but not very often, it works.
Bugger, damn, etc