[Gambas-user] Proper Class Member Type Names

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Wed May 8 02:20:53 CEST 2019

Hey Tobi,

You confused me a little bit with that explanation.  Then what does a null mean?

A	Static (auto-creatable)
CA
CO	Export Optional

Thanks,

Ced

FYI:
------------------------------

         SELECT wk_components.name || '.' || class_name AS full_name
           FROM
              ( SELECT wk_classes.name AS class_name,
                       wk_classes.wk_components_fk
                FROM   wk_classes
                WHERE  wk_classes.wk_creation_codes_fk = 'CO'
              ) AS T
     INNER JOIN wk_components
             ON wk_components.id = T.wk_components_fk
       ORDER BY full_name

gb.report.Align
gb.report.Arrange
gb.report.Line