[Gambas-user] NCurses window height and width

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:32:48 CEST 2019

Okay, so presume it is related to default (system?) settings, at least
while running under LXDE.
If I open a terminal, it is already set at 80x24, if I copy paste your
script and run script from terminal that is currently 80x24 it stays
80x24. If I expand the terminal window, the green area remains at 80x24.
If I open LXTerminal and take option to resize to 132x43 and run script
then the green background only covers the 120 x 40 area.
When I run in Gambas I was expecting/hoping it opens the terminal to the
size you requested .... obviously not, it is asking for a terminal to be
opened which defaults to the system default and then is running the
ncurses code into.
As the final solution has no X this maybe irrelevant, but I've not had
chance to test yet.

K.