[Gambas-user] Allocations not freed when using SQLite

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Wed May 1 20:30:53 CEST 2019

I wrote a little form program to access SQLite:

  1)  I open a connection in the Form_Open

  2)  I have a text field and button to execute sql.  On click:  myCon.Exec(SqTextArea.Text)

  3)  I close the connection in the Form_Close

If I issue any "CREATE TABLE" sql commands when I exit the program I get:

"gbx3: warning: 44 allocation(s) non freed"

What does this mean in this context and how should I exit cleanly?

Thanks,

Ced