[Gambas-user] Profiling

Hans Lehmann hans at gambas-buch.de
Sun Mar 31 13:45:08 CEST 2019

Hello,

I have two questions about profiling. The profile mode can be switched
on and off in the IDE in the menu `Debugging> Activate Profiling`. After
the end of the program you can have a look at the detailed information.
With `Print System.profiles` you can obviously query whether the profile
mode is set or not.

  * But what is the point of using the boolean property System.Profile
    with `System.Profile = True` or `System.Profile = False`?
  * Can anyone give me an example where the two statements are used
    sensibly?

Yours sincerely

Hans