[Gambas-user] ServerSocket doesn't appear to scale well

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 07:42:42 CEST 2019

Thanks for the suggestion, Ced.

I actually ran across that same page earlier when researching the issue. I was only casually researching though, because other
test servers I have quickly coded up in other languages don't suffer from this issue.

But just to finally rule that out as a potential cause, I did just now try again after bumping net.core.somaxconn to 1024 from
128 -- no improvement :-(

___
Lee