[Gambas-user] Trouble writing to Accepted Socket stream

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Sat Mar 30 14:33:40 CET 2019

Hi Tobi,

Thanks for all the clarifications.  I think it would be very helpful adding what you wrote to:

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.net/socket/.write

Thanks also for the "content-length" clarification, I should have caught that.  My "Flush" was just flailing, that is all.  I knew it was working due to the Telnet testing.

Is there a way to find out how much room is available in the output buffer for which a block won't occur?

Ced