[Gambas-user] Trouble writing to Accepted Socket stream

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Sat Mar 30 02:57:47 CET 2019

I'm not grieving, just perplexed.

To be clear, I am running the TcpServer code in the IDE, connecting to it with Telnet.  Sending a Ctrl-X from the telnet causes the IDE to immediately terminate and disappear.  That seems like undesirable behavior to me.  No popups, nothing, just gone.  It disappears from the task bar at the bottom as well.

I would think that the Gambas IDE should stay open, waiting for other connections.