[Gambas-user] Trouble writing to Accepted Socket stream

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Sat Mar 30 02:38:42 CET 2019

Without the Close statement, the browser spins its wheel.  Stopping the Gambas program (closes connection) also makes the browser show the results.

The telnet behavior is still bothering me.  Could someone please confirm.

Comment out the the close statement.  It helps to have the version below with a timestamp included.

Hit a few characters, [enter], etc.  Then a [Ctrl-C] followed by [Enter]

This causes my running Gambas IDE to disappear.  Stops and closes.