[Gambas-user] Gambas Trawler and Gambas-Basic.org migration?

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 23:11:23 CET 2019

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019, Gianluigi wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
> Three stupid logo ideas

Thank you for these. Even though I like the trawler with the net better,
it may have too many details to work as a favicon, say, so I'd pick one
of the modified Gambas logos which work nicely in that regard. BTW, why
is one of them called "gauss"? I can't find fisherman hatwear under that
and it's not the hat that C.F. Gauß wears on the famous portrait, is it?

If I may provide some more inspiration (not to you specifically), in my
head I was imagining an ordinary, comic-y kind of boat in white and blue,
with an orange railing perhaps, and an oversized Gambas logo as a figure-
head or possibly making up the entire bow of the boat. (I've had success,
if you can call it that, before adapting and combining things from the
OpenClipArt library [1], but that's the extent of my talent.)

Regards
Tobi

[1] https://openclipart.org/