[Gambas-user] Reading .MOV frame by frame into an Image.Pixel

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Sat Mar 23 17:51:16 CET 2019

Hi Benoit,

Thanks for chiming in and the link with sample code.  I'd put a request in, but you don't have an "ultra-low" priority category.

I can readily pursue the "avconv" route and deal with the individual frame files.  I do appreciate knowing that I am not missing something.

My previous encounters with this stuff in C and Python have made me aware of the complexities involved.

Ced