[Gambas-user] Reading .MOV frame by frame into an Image.Pixel

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Sat Mar 23 13:26:20 CET 2019

Hi Shane,

Yes, that gives me a very good start.  Thank you.

BTW, I had a little trouble with your tar.gz.

I'm running Linux Mint 17, and got this with the archive manager:

tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

I was able to go command line and "gzip -d <thefile>", then the resulting tar worked fine with a right-click "decompress here".

Thanks again,
Ced