[Gambas-user] Access examples

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 22:34:13 CET 2019

Yes, it confused me this: sPath = "/root/bin".
The correct code is:

  Dim sPath As String = "/bin"

  Print sPath; " RW "; Access(sPath, gb.Read Or gb.write)
  Print sPath; " R  "; Access(sPath, gb.Read)
  Print sPath; " W  "; Access(sPath, gb.write)
  Print sPath; "    "; Access(sPath)

  In Condole:
  /bin RW False
  /bin R  True