[Gambas-user] About Gambas naming convention

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Mon Mar 18 16:55:51 CET 2019

As the originator and main contributor of that thread, I would say don't bother.  There is too much mud wrestling and not very much resolution.

I was just about to post a long follow up in fresh thread with a comparison between the two approaches.  Instead, if there are no objections, I think I will polish it a bit more and post it to Gambas.ONE where it can be discussed in a forum context.

Having this list will help a lot.

Ced