[Gambas-user] Better use of prefixes

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Sun Mar 17 17:49:04 CET 2019

Not trying to be a nuisance.  A discussion like this is more appropriate in a forum setting, but you guys seem to prefer a mailing list format.  I'd be happy to move this discussion to Gambas.ONE if others would like to.  I think this discussion is reaching then end of its fruitfulness though.

But a discussion like this is appropriate to have.  You should know where you stand and why.

I am curious what you mean by "Displacement of Dims".