[Gambas-user] A new property of WorkSpace

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:12:11 CET 2019

Le 11/03/2019 à 19:55, Jorge Carrión a écrit :
> Done... I think. I'm not very skilled on git neither gitlab, but I think
> I've done.
>
> I did it once and then clicked on "Close Merge Request".. don't ask me
> why. So I did another merge request. Hope all its OK now.
>
> Best Regards

I thought it was intented. :-)

Anyway, once you have done a merge request, you can continue to work on
it, it will be automatically updated by GitLab.

For example, you can try to replace the CloseButton property in
FWorkspace by a public variable : you don't have to create a property
for an internal class when it's just for storing a boolean value.

Benoît Minisini