[Gambas-user] A new property of WorkSpace

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:07:13 CET 2019

Lately I have developed a project that handles a series of long and tedious
texts to complete. To edit them I use some forms within a workspace
control. However
I haven't found a way to prevent that if you press the button to close all
the tabs all the work is lost (CloseAll Event is raised after all windows
is closed).
So I modified the source code of the control by adding the Boolean property
CloseButton (the same one that has the tabstrip control). It works very
well, just put it to False and the close all windows button does not appear.
The modification is very small but it saves many troubles.
I do not know if it's interesting for someone else, but here's the source
code of the modified WorksPace.