[Gambas-user] The highlight bar on help popups.

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat Mar 9 18:54:36 CET 2019

Am 09.03.19 um 18:02 schrieb Cedron Dawg:

> No, it's a gambas thing defined in the gb.gui.base component. I will
> make the color less lighter. But the base color is defined by the
> toolkit (KDE control panel on KDE), I can't change it.

The font (also in the help window) is very small, compared to the
standard font size (maybe for my old eyes). I am able to increase the
standard font size but then the IDE looks like for babies.

Can this (font size of help popup and help window) be configured
independently?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--