[Gambas-user] Pb instanciating inotify watch

Matthew Collins matthew.charles.collins.75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 22:38:14 CET 2019

Fixed in Firefox, Ctrl + F5 if needed !!

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Mar 2019, at 21:17, Matthew Collins <matthew.charles.collins.75 at gmail.com> wrote:

Where you on my site:  https://gambas.one/gambasfarm
?

If so I can confirm the download link (for some reason) does not work in Firefox but does in chrome/chromium... ??

Thanks for bring that to my attention, I will try and fix that, thanks...

Like I said the full Gambas IDE has a rich gui browser for accessing downloading/installing or publishing Farm software...

Apologies.. If you need anymore help just shout...

Thanks
Matt

Sent from my iPhone