[Gambas-user] Another little Wiki fix.

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Thu Mar 7 23:10:53 CET 2019

I thought this would be simple, so I logged in and sure enough I was able to.

Then I wasn't sure where the fix was supposed to be.  With modern redirects and all, I'm a nervous about it.  So I did nothing.  Rookies shouldn't be messing with production systems.

Here is the issue:

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/islcase
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/islower

For IsLCase there is IsLCase and IsLower, there appear to be two identical pages, except for the links on top, both listing both functions.

The problem is both pages have have the LCase version in bold, and the index has two LCase entries having the two differnt URLs.

http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/lang/

So it seems the index needs to be updated, and the /islower page needs to be changed to say IsLower.  Is the index automatically updated from the header?

Anyway, the same situation applies to IsUCase.

I have a strong preference for IsLower/IsUpper and they seem to be hidden.

I am coding using these instead of ASCII ranges in anticipation that someday they will be Internationalized, which seems to be a goal of other parts of Gambas.

So, just curious, is that in the todo pile?

Second, can somebody please fix that?

Thanks.

Ced