[Gambas-user] Wiki Suggestion: TabStrip

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:19:11 CET 2019

Il giorno mer 6 mar 2019 alle ore 14:26 Cedron Dawg <cedron at exede.net> ha
scritto:

> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/tabstrip
>
> At the bottom, append something like:

> Getting Started
>
> Step 1.  Select Tabstrip from the Container Tab of Control Selection
>
> Step 2.  Drag onto the Form (or other container), place and size as desired
>
> Step 3.  Select Name from the Properties
> (Recommended: Hit [Home] type in identifier and leave "TabStrip" as a
> suffix)
>
> Step 4.  Select Count and enter the number of tabs wanted
>
> Step 5.  For each tab:
>
> A) Click on the Tab
> B) Select Text property and enter the tab caption.
> C) Select Tooltip property and enter a meaningful description

Hi Cedron,
I'm glad you like Gambas, I give you my welcome, an ignorant like me need
the help of capable people :-)
Each of us (as long as they are registered to the bugtraker) can write in
the wiki.
Just a note, I suggest to remove "place and size as desired" in point two,
because normally in the standard forms the measure is given by the
containers, as you can see from the construction of the forms made by
Benoit in the IDE.

Regards
Gianluigi