[Gambas-user] A friendly face on LibreOffice towards Gambas

Cedron Dawg cedron at exede.net
Mon Mar 4 04:50:53 CET 2019

Good News, it's going to be quite possible.

Piece of cake, here is a system diagram:

    =====================
    :  Gambas Programs  :                   O S
    =====================
          |                         I N D E P E N D E N T
    ==================                    L A N D
    :  GB.LO_(type)  :
    ==================

-   -   - | -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

          |    L I N U X             ------------------------
          |                          :  LibreOffice Daemon  :
          |     L A N D              ------------------------
          |                                      |      *
          |                                      |      *
          |                                      |      *
          V                                      |      V
   :  OSGB.GambasToLibreOffice  :                |   :  LO_(Type)  :
          V                                      V
     :  libGambas_ToLO.so  : <-=-=-=-=-=-=-> :  libLibreOffice_ToGB.so  :

Anybody else have experience in defining assymetric communication protocols?