[Gambas-user] IDE gbx3: warning: 514 allocation(s) non freed - Revisited

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 09:49:23 CEST 2019

Le 29/06/2019 à 09:41, KKing a écrit :
> <<
> gbx3: warning:  514 allocation(s) non freed
>  >>

> So If you get this in the IDE does that mean the compiled executable
> will have memory leakage?

Yes.

If you class list dump before, it's a circular reference, i.e. not an
interpreter bug.

If you don't have a class list dump before, it's an interpreter bug, and
I need you to send a project that reproduces the leak.

> Is the memory lost during program usage get recovered when the program
> terminates or does it require a reboot?

You are using Linux, so every resource used by a process is freed by the
system when the program terminates. Nothing related to Gambas here.

Benoît Minisini