[Gambas-user] Complete an IF inside the IDE

Admin admin at allunix.ru
Fri Jun 28 14:05:27 CEST 2019

No, your English was perfectly understandable. And I know this problem,
which I never thought is the problem.
But yes, im many cases Gambas keeps adding EndIf after you press Ruturn
even there already is an End If in the code.
More then that, sometimes it autocompletes strings not giving the
opportunity to type in what I want, so I have to print it in some
notepad and then copy and paste.
That's kinda normal for software.

Dmitry.

28.06.2019 18:53, Mayost Sharon пишет:
> I'm sorry
> Maybe because I do not know English well it's hard to understand me
> And I use Google translation which is not accurate
>
> If you paste the code as it is with the space
> Then go to the end of the line: If sString Then
> And press the ENTER key
> The IDE completes another ENDIF

>>> Endif