[Gambas-user] Where is Terminal invoked from in the gambas code?

KKing kicking177 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:55:59 CEST 2019

This is part of me wanting to invoke Terminal as part of an ncurses
program with particular parameters.
I (think I) found which terminal is invoked in the gambas3.config in the
users .config subfolder for gambas3.
And I can see the code for the FOption form and class to maintain it,
but I haven't found where the Settings["/Terminal"] is used elsewhere to
invoke the selected terminal.
If I amend the terminal name to include a space and parameter stored in
the config file it appears the parameter is ignored.
Ideally I'd like to have a Terminal startup parameter string stored in
gambas3.config and passed when the selected terminal is invoked.
For time being I'd just like to hack the code to check starting it with
some bespoke geometry settings works as expected.
K.