[Gambas-user] About qt, a little issue

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:54:18 CEST 2019

You have some options:
First of all, change the theme of the desktop, the theme Mint-Y family are
the most incompatible with gambas or, at least, the ugliest for me. The
Mint-X themes are much more "classic" and I prefer them.
Then you can play with the QT5 Settings and also install the Qt4 Settings
program (qt4-qtconfig in repositories) and play with it. I don't remember
exactly what you can change with each one, but is funny investigate on
them...

Best regards