[Gambas-user] About qt, a little issue

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 19:48:04 CEST 2019

You mean something like this?
'----------------------------
Public Sub Main()

  Dim s As String

  s = System.FullVersion
  If Scan(s, "*.*.*")[0] = "3" Then
    If Len(Scan(s, "*.*.*")[1]) = 1 Then
      s = Scan(s, "*.*.*")[0] & ".0" & Scan(s, "*.*.*")[1] & "." & Scan(s,
"*.*.*")[2]
    Endif
  Else
    Print "#Unable to proceed"
    Quit
  Endif
  If s > "3.08.0" Then
    'Component.Load...
    Shell "./ProgA.gambas"
  Else
    'Component.Load...
    Shell "./ProgB.gambas"
  Endif

End
it seems to me a good solution.

But maybe others have better solutions ...

Regards
Gianluigi