[Gambas-user] gbx3 warning allocation(s) non freed

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:37:59 CEST 2019

Le 04/06/2019 à 16:23, KKing a écrit :
> <<
> What is the exact message you get when the interpreter exists?
>  >>
> presume you mean exits?

Yes. Please send the *exact* message printed.

> <<
> To debug a memory leak, I need a full project, and a way to reproduce
> the error message.
>  >>
> trust me you don't want this project as it currently is!
> It's large and currently a work in progress of porting an also large
> Powerbasic application and libraries.

The size of the project does not matters as soon as there is a way of
reproducing the memory leak.

Note : if the interpreter prints a list of classes with the number of
objects of each class, it's usually your program that creates a circular
reference.

Benoît Minisini