[Gambas-user] exit/close/return/unload from Class.Load("Screen01").AutoCreate().Main()

Tobias Boege taboege at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 12:13:38 CEST 2019

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019, KKing wrote:
> if you jump into a class from say Main.module using e.g.
>
>     Class.Load("Screen01").AutoCreate().Main()
>
> How do you exit/close/return/unload the Screen01 class when you have
> finished there?
>
> i.e. return control back to the Main.module?

You are just calling a method there. As soon as the Screen01.Main()
method returns (which means it finished executing, either by reaching
a Return instruction or the implicit Return instruction at the end
of its lexical scope), control is transferred back to the caller.

Calling that method above is no different from calling any other
method or function -- except of course that the implementation of
Main is different, which we haven't seen.

Regards,
Tobi