[Gambas-user] How to get report page to repeat multiple times

Struct Engr structengr1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:45:44 CEST 2019

 I am trying to use the gb.report2 component to create a multiple page
report.  Each page is to have the same format but with just different
result values.  I have created the single page report template.  See
attached pdf and report file.  On the attached pdf I have shaded in pink
the parts of the page that are to be repeated on all pages unchanged.  In
the middle of the page shaded in yellow is the part which should have the
same layout on each page but with just different numeric values in the
tables and different images but same size and location.  I have tried using
ReportPanel and ReportVPanel without success.  When I put the containers
from the middle portion of my report inside either ReportPanel or
ReportVPanel they seem to disappear.  I am asking for suggestions on how I
can create the multiply page report as described above.  Also any
description of the purpose or the capabilities provided by ReportPanel and
ReportVPanel would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help.  Please let me know if more information is
needed.

Regards,
Greg