[Gambas-user] Minimize & Maximize on top title bar of off-line GAMABS help browser

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 19:06:26 CEST 2019

Le 27/07/2019 à 18:47, Vinode Singh Ujlain a écrit :
> May I request the GAMABS architects to kindly consider options *Minimize
> & Maximize * on top title bar of _off-line GAMABS help browser _?
> Right now , the uncomfortable / cumbersome option is to drag help
> browser down and also drag it up to refer to it again.
>
> Warm Regards,
> UZI

It's your window manager that decides which buttons are provided on the
window titlebar.

For example, with the KDE window manager, you get the maximize button.
(but not the minimize button).

There is an option in the option dialog that tells the IDE to use
"normal" windows for all the utility windows, to workaround the
inability of many window managers to correctly implement X11 features.

It's the "Use utility windows" button in the "Interface" tab.

Benoît Minisini