[Gambas-user] Passing focus by code

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Tue Jul 23 09:03:32 CEST 2019

Am 23.07.19 um 01:31 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:

> Google does not block emails because of .tgz attachments, the problem is
> in somewhere else.

It was "tar.gz".

Maybe there is some AI-magic ... I am not a Google admin. They do not
tell, what they do.

> <xyzxyz at gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.76.26] said:
>     552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a potential
>     552-5.7.0 security issue. Please visit 552-5.7.0
>     https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our 552 5.7.0
>     message content and attachment content guidelines. p5si31659554wrq.214 -
>     gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)

But read by yourself (klick on attachments):
https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage

I assume they say "tar.gz" is suspicious, do not understand, what is
inside and block it because it "could be" malicious code.

But so Google destroys mail.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--