[Gambas-user] Passing focus by code

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat Jul 20 17:03:22 CEST 2019

Am 20.07.19 um 12:39 schrieb Jorge Carrión:> Well... this is the
example. It's just a little control for select in a> list. The "Select"
key is Return or Enter keys. After that I want the> control to pass the
focus to next control (Othercontrol in the example)> without use
Desktop.Sendkeys. If this isn't possible I will leave this> like this.
Is not essential for it.
AFAICS your mail was bounced by all Google servers which power Gmail
accounts. It seems that no Gmail account got your mail with the example:

> <xyzxyzgmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2a00:1450:400c:c0b::1a]
>     said: 552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a
>     potential 552-5.7.0 security issue. Please visit 552-5.7.0
>     https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our 552 5.7.0
>     message content and attachment content guidelines. g30si33539849wrb.434 -
>     gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)

Jorge, you are a potentional security issue. ;-)

Better you use a free binary pastebin like this one:
https://paste.c-net.org/
and post your a link in the mailinglist.

Concerning Gmail accounts I only can say:
You get what you have payed for.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--