[Gambas-user] Printing with Gambas and the IDE

Sebastián Kulesz sebikul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 01:06:35 CEST 2019

Hi Benoit,

Sorry for taking so long to look into this.
I was reviewing the component to package it for the PPAs but was left with
a few questions. Should this component be included in the same package as
gb.form (i.e. gambas3-gb-form), or as a standalone package
(gambas3-gb-form-print)? In any case, how should the dependencies be
modified? if I understand correctly, the IDE should have
gambas3-gb-form-print if packaged standalone, or is it an optional
dependency?

I don't want to play with the dependencies too much without asking first so
as to not push any changes that may break some user's systems.

Regards,
Sebastian