[Gambas-user] Database connection with gb.db.form method

Jorge Carrión shordi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 21:29:51 CEST 2019

Found it!

First: the issue of can't open databases in Application.path is, I think,
intentional. It's a nonsense.

About the "Unable to locate database test  in ~/myDatabases" issue, the
answer is:
When you set the .host property on graphical interface, it is setted to
"~/myFolder/ and stored on the .connection/myconnectionname.connection file
but after that the IDE doesn't recognize the convention of substitute the ~
character for the user.home path.
I you edit manually the .connection/myconnectionname.connection file and
write the full path /home/myusername/ it works perfectly.

I suppouse it's a bug.

Best Regards