[Gambas-user] No it is not!

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Mon Jul 15 01:23:10 CEST 2019

Am 14.07.19 um 22:50 schrieb Mayost Sharon:

> Recently my mail server has refused to receive email from lists.gambas-basic.org

The checks on your server are badly configured. If you bounce mail
because of PTR (reverse lookup) only you will bounce a lot of valid mail.

> I noticed that the domain is blacklisted by: BARRACUDA

No:

"The domain name lists.gambas-basic.org is not listed on Barracuda's
Intent Block List.
The domain lists.gambas-basic.org does not exist in our WebFilter
content database. Please help us categorize this domain by submitting
its category to us. "

http://www.barracudacentral.org/lookups/lookup-reputation

And:

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3alists.gambas-basic.org&run=toolpage

Also the sending mailservers are not blacklisted. You can also check:

bmailout1.hostsharing.net
bmailout2.hostsharing.net
bmailout3.hostsharing.net

Please double-check first before you write nonsense and I have a lot of
work to clarify this. Thank you.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--