[Gambas-user] Which repo for Suse?

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Sun Jul 14 22:21:06 CEST 2019

Ah yes, I remember, years back on Suse systems I used to simply install
development packages for C, KDE and so on, and that was enough to
compile Gambas.

As I do not have access to the sources (maybe the Suse CD is at home,
but the repos are closed), I will do with the version now on the laptop.
I'm in the holidays, and what I want to do will run without the latest
Gambas. Oh, and I see there is not enough space on the disc anymore for
all that stuff.

Thanks for the hint!

Rolf