[Gambas-user] Which repo for Suse?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 07:34:28 CEST 2019

For openSUSE Leap 42.3, I use the Education repo (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Education/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/) which
gives me Gambas version 3.13. However, the Education repo is no longer available for 42.2. (Both, 42.2 and 42.3, by the way, are
already End-Of-Life.)

If you go to https://software.opensuse.org, you can search for Gambas and you will find v3.13 available for Leap 15.1 in the
Education and home:munix9 repos under the experimental and community packages.

___
Lee