[Gambas-user] Gambas Disks Info

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 17:40:09 CEST 2019

Hi dears friends;

I've writted a new set of classes to manage the disks info and to be
informed  in real time of changes such as disk adding/Removing, Block
(partitions) adding/removing, and file system mounting/unmounting.

These classes just give a small set of info. There were designed to be able
to use multiple driver ... even if for now, it just use the UDisk Dbus.

And to test all of that ... what is better than a file explorer ? ;-)

So in the attached archive the testing example in a File Explorer.

Have Fun, and don't miss to tell me all your fellings about that.

Fabien Bodard