[Gambas-user] Division by zero in TextEditor

gen braga genbraga1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 00:11:01 CEST 2019

Using gdb I got no crash at all, even after trying several times.

But sometimes (1 out of 10, maybe) I got an warning ("Corrupted shared
library list"), as seen below. Even when the warning occours, the IDE
showed up and there were no backtraces.

Tried to run without gdb and, again, there were segmentation errors.

---------------
(gdb) run gambas3
Starting program: /usr/bin/gbr3 gambas3
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
gb.gui.qt: warning: 'gb.qt5' component not found, using 'gb.qt4' instead
warning: Corrupted shared library list: 0x83cbc00 != 0x8377000
[New Thread 0xaec0fb40 (LWP 5242)]
[New Thread 0xae1bab40 (LWP 5243)]
[New Thread 0xad9b9b40 (LWP 5244)]
[New Thread 0xabf92b40 (LWP 5251)]