[Gambas-user] Nested data source

Marco Ancillotti gambas at servinfo.it
Wed Jul 3 18:56:37 CEST 2019

uhmmm, so I have a graphical design problem , I have a form that would
like to be like:

1)---------input from datasource1-------------

2)---------insert into datasource2-------------

3)---------input from datasource1-------------

Is there a way to move third part to a datasource3 and link datasource 1
to 3 ?
If I move datasource 2 to bottom the graphical design will be hard to
understand.

thank's.