[Gambas-user] Division by zero in TextEditor

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 01:04:58 CEST 2019

Il giorno dom 30 giu 2019 alle ore 17:54 Gianluigi <bagonergi at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Il giorno dom 30 giu 2019 alle ore 17:18 Gianluigi <bagonergi at gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>

>> Il giorno dom 30 giu 2019 alle ore 16:58 Benoît Minisini <
>> g4mba5 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

>>> With which version of Gambas?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Benoît Minisini
>>>

>> The stable version.
>> He has also tried compiling but always gets the same mistakes.
>> I told him to try the development one, I await an answer.
>>
>> Regards
>> gianluigi
>>

> The initial question of our friend was more articulated.
>
> "I installed (stable) from PPA on Xubuntu 18.04.02 and I get these
> malfunctions but not every time:
>
> If I open from menu sometimes it doesn't open if I do it from terminal
> sometimes I get segmentation error.
> When I open from the terminal I sometimes get:
> ^TextEditor.SideBar_MouseMove.5258: #26: Division by zero
> happens when I double click on the form.
> Last problem: some icons sometimes appear different from those chosen and
> much larger."
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

The mistake that I could personally see concerns only the stable from PPA,
and only opening the IDE from the terminal (~ $ gambas3).
I only get the segmentation error.
Both the Stable and the Master compiled work well.
Probably our friend made some mistakes during the stable compilation.

Regards
Gianluigi