[Gambas-user] The Gambas Playground

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:18:29 CET 2019

Le 26/01/2019 à 14:58, Charlie Ogier a écrit :
> Due to efforts by my friend Matt Collins we now have a version of the
> Playground running on Gambas.One
>
> Check it out here http://gambas.one/playground/
>
> Charlie

Great, thanks to Matt collins!

Here is a few remarks and suggestions:

- On firefox, the editor on the left sometimes scrolls wheras there is
only one line in it (but I can't reproduce the bug as I want).

- Once the program has been run, it would be cool to keep the focus in
the editor.

- Simplyfing the look to save space (no big padding, no logo, put the
buttons on top the editor...), so that it can be nicely embedded into
the website through a frame.

- Putting the help inside the Gambas wiki.

- Having a keyboard shortcut for the 'Run' button.

Is it possible?

--
Benoît Minisini