[Gambas-user] This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort

Francisco Martinez fmfdario at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:53:30 CET 2019

Hi Boss.

> Please, attach your console program code, otherwise it's not possible
> to reproduce the error.

The error can occur with any console program. There is no specific
program. If the error was constant
with a concrete program would be different.You can make a program made
for the console, execute
once, another and maybe one of those times the error occurs.

I could add any console program that works and the error may occur yes
or no.
I suppose that when errors are constant it is more worrisome.

Regards

Shell