[Gambas-user] The logical operators in the debug window are not displayed correctly

Francisco Martinez fmfdario at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:40:47 CET 2019

Hi Jussi.

I thought that the mail program had sent the message with the attachment
to the international list, but it seems that it has not. The message is
in the sent tray.
It may be a Gmail problem with attachments without using a cloud storage
service where to add the attachment and link it there.

As for using QT4 or using QT5 the program is very small, I do not think
it's a concrete problem of these. If it were a more complex program, it
would be different.
I always use gb.gui.qt to avoid problems with the versions.

Now there is a novelty. The expression parser is no longer the same. I
made a capture. Now with Gambas 3.12.2
the expression looks complete and the result. It has changed to how it
looked in other versions of Gambas.

I show you an image. It is totally different from the previous one.

Before when I used debug mode and executed step by step. The expression
was shown automatically, now it must be added.
In one way or another, the problem seems to have been resolved in a
different way. :-?

Regards