[Gambas-user] Theme: Strange behavior of Gambas

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 13:54:39 CET 2019

Il giorno ven 18 gen 2019 alle ore 17:14 Gianluigi <bagonergi at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> With the last Gambas a strange thing happens, QT Configuration has no more
> effect.
> But it's not Ubuntu's fault, because if I install Gambas 3.11 I get my
> Cleanlooks with orange color.
> Other strangeness: Instead of showing Ambiance, as I have indeed set the
> theme on Ubuntu, System Information tells me that the theme is Fusion; and
> in fact now the color is blue as if the theme was the default Ubuntu
> (Adwaita).
> But Adwaita is not Fusion
>
> [System]
> Gambas=3.12.90 69d864f (master)
> OperatingSystem=Linux
> Kernel=4.15.0-43-generic
> Architecture=x86_64
> Distribution=Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
> Desktop=UBUNTU:GNOME
> Theme=Fusion
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

To be more precise, the positive effect on the behavior of the Tooltip,
Balloon, Transparence remains, indeed now, on the Ubuntu Gnome with QT
libraries, they are colored also the buttons (Foreground and Background
properties), before are colored only with the GTK libraries.

Also Mint configured with Cleanlooks has a different theme:
[System]
Gambas=3.12.90 69d864f (master)
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=4.18.0-13-generic