[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.12.2 IDE does not start at all

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Sat Jan 19 02:53:17 CET 2019

Am 19.01.19 um 02:39 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:
> This library is not installed correctly...
> /usr/bin/gbi3: error while loading shared libraries: libgsl.so.0: cannot
>
> However, I would guess it doesn't matter...
> Try "gdb gbx3", and when prompted, IE this appears "(gdb)", write "run".
> If there is crash, write "bt" and copy & paste the output here.

Ok, look here, I paste the whole conversation in case I am in the wrong
dir or so:

christof at chrisvirt ~/programming/gambas/gambas/app/src/gambas3 ±stable⚡
» gdb gbx3
GNU gdb (Ubuntu 7.11.1-0ubuntu1~16.5) 7.11.1
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from gbx3...done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/gbx3
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'AngleBox': Unable to load class file
[Inferior 1 (process 2723) exited with code 01]
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb)

I think I have to go to bed, here it's 3 o'clock in the morning now.

;-)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--