[Gambas-user] Git: I still do not understand anything

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:17:43 CET 2019

Yesterday I was rereading the gambas wiki about the collaboration [0] and I
had the stupid idea to try the "git pull upstream master" command.
Now I find myself in this situation (look here [1]) and I suppose that if I
had to make a merge request for some new translation the old 85 files would
be inserted again.
How can I get to delete this "Pushed to branch" triggered by the "git pull
upstream master" command without doing any damage?

[0] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/contribute#t6
[1] https://gitlab.com/GianluigiOr

Regards
Gianluigi